- Design and develop the electrical systems of the exoskeleton, including power distribution, motor control, and sensors.
- Collaborate with other subteams to ensure that the electrical systems integrate seamlessly with other subsystems.
- Test and debug the electrical systems and provide technical support during the integration and testing phase.
- Develop and maintain documentation for the electrical systems, including schematics, wiring diagrams, and operation procedures.
- Select components and materials for the electrical systems based on performance, reliability, and cost considerations.
- Ensure that the electrical systems comply with safety standards and regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in electrical engineering.
- Bachelor’s student in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in designing and developing electrical systems for real-time applications.
- Proficiency in using electrical design and simulation software such as Altium Designer or similar.
- Familiarity with sensors, motors, and actuators used in robotics applications.
- Experience with power electronics, including DC-DC converters and motor drives.
- Familiarity with safety standards and regulations for electrical systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment.
- Master’s student in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in designing and developing electrical systems for exoskeletons or similar wearable robotics.
- Experience in using simulation software for multi-physics modelings, such as ANSYS or COMSOL.
- Experience in designing and implementing wireless communication systems.
- Experience with circuit board prototyping and testing.
- Familiarity with control systems and feedback control.